- NOTE:Kindly review the videos under the image section and user manual under product details for set up and user guidance.
- Selectable internal stereo phono preamplifier and USB connection to your Mac or Windows computer.Selectable 33-1/3, 45, and 78 rpm speeds; +/-10 percent or +/-20 percent pitch adjust; high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock
- S-shaped tone arm assembly with adjustable counterweight, anti-skate adjustment, tone-arm height adjustment and lock
- Includes USB cable and Mac and PC-compatible Audacity software, Switchable built-in preamplifier with line-level RCA output cables.Direct-drive, high-torque motor, includes professional cartridge and head-shell. Stroboscopic platter with speed indicator
- If you are purchasing the product for a sales area outside the U.S., you should consider purchasing the turntable from your sales region. This unit is set to operate on 120V AC.
Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
Channel Separation: >20 dB at 1 kHz
Tracking Force Range: 1.5-2.5 grams 2.0 grams (20 mN) recommended tracking force
Recommended Load Impedance: 47,000 ohms Output 3.5 mV (1 kHz, 5 cm/sec)
Channel Balance: within 2.0 dB
Stylus Type: 0.4 x 0.7 mil elliptical diamond stylus
Cantilever: Alloy tube